Hire Quote » Safety Features
What are the safety features of Dynaton?
- The heart of the Dynaton design philosophy is safe, sure assembly.
- With its low weight the system is ergonomic to handle during assembly and disassembly, yet strong and dependable.
- Dynaton is manufactured in compliance with ASNZ Standards (AS1576)
- Each part positively interlocks into a central rosette called the Ringlock system; a light tap secures the parts.
- The Ringlock system enables centrally transmitted load-bearing – a must for stability.
- Lighter componentry combines with configuration strength to increase load bearing capabilities above that of conventional scaffolding.
- Safety for workers underfoot is enhanced due to the unique back to back angle componentry whcih ensures decking remains level on change of direction.
- There are no bolts or projections that can be accidentally damaged, detached or increase risk of injury.
- Assembly is straightforward, easy and efficient